Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introductions

First blog! First blog!

Saying I'm excited would be an understatement. First things first, my name is Jacob. I'm 17-years-old, and I am a teenage writer. I write books of all genres, but, as of now, I am focusing mainly on edgy paranormal/urban fantasy that spans the gap between YA and adult fiction.

I have to thank Sheri Larsen for mentioning and interviewing me on her blog! It's what inspired me to start my own. You can read the interview here --> http://writersally.blogspot.com/2010/06/graffiti-wall-jacob-milhouse-on-horizon.html#comments

This blog is a kind of journal for me, documenting the journey until I am a published author and beyond! I will share my every emotion on this roller-coaster ride. The good, the bad, and the ugly. My fears, my doubts, my weaknesses. My triumphs, eureka! moments, etc. I hope that everyone can join along and take this journey along with me and share their stories, inspiring me and whoever else wants to come along for the ride. Whether you are a published author, newbie, or whatever the case may be, don't hesitate to join the ride!

Looking forward to hearing from you all and taking this journey with you! See you on the bestsellers list!!!!

1 comment: